You too can join the chorus in a brand new song that will be released globally on International Childhood Cancer Day, February 15, 2016. The song “We Are One” is written by Christophe Beck who composed the film music for Disney’s Frozen.
Visit child4child.com and record your voice now. All you need is your webcam. Let’s make a change.
Join Alexa Curtis, winner of The Voice Kids Australia, in raising your voice against childhood cancer:
We need your help to make this happen!
If you are interested in adding your child’s voice to this amazing chorus, here’s what to do:
- Go to child4child.com
- Learn the very simple, moving chorus by listening to the samples recorded by some incredible child singers
- When your child is ready, click the yellow “Record the Chorus” button on child4child.com to record your child’s version of the chorus
- Pass the word along and help make this hit go viral!
- Record your child singing along with BFFs!
- Ask your child’s teacher to have the entire class record their voices!
- Get your church choir to raise their voices together on the chorus!
- Organize a team building event for your child’s sports team and record them all singing together! The possibilities are truly endless!
More about Alexa Curtis
Alexa Curtis was born on January 4, 2004. Curtis also has an older brother named Aidan. Two years before she was born, her family originally lived in Titirangi, New Zealand, before relocating in Australia in 2002. She won The Voice Kids Australia 2014 competition and signed with Universal. She recently appeared in a production of Oliver! alongside her brother, Aidan. She appeared twice in the 2014 Schools Spectacular, first performing with her Voice Kids co-stars, then duetting with The Voice winner Anja Nissen.