ACCO is looking to find some very special kids to help us with a fun project! Introducing WACCO – ACCO’s very own news series! We are looking for cancer warriors and kid reporters to take some videos and submit to us for a REAL news segment. Our first episode will run in October, so start taking videos today!
Make a video and submit it to ACCO in one (or ALL) of the categories below! We are excited to start this project with you and look forward to your awesome videos!
- Weather: Have you seen “Some Good News” the series? We want you to tell the “weather” where you are! Are you inside – tell us how the “weather” is inside! At the beach? Tell us about the salty air. The sky is the limit!
- Sports: What sports are you playing in the hospital? Are you riding down the halls in wheelchairs or an IV pole? Are you zooming around in a motorized car? We want to see your creative sporting events!
- ACCO Spot: How has ACCO helped you? Show your ACCO resources and how you play with them!
- Kids Feature: This is the place to tell YOUR story! Tell us about your journey from your perspective!
- Day in the Life feature: Heading to the hospital? Getting chemo or radiation? Have your parents follow you around with a camera and tell what a normal day is in the life of a childhood cancer warrior.
- Inspiration Corner: Who inspires you? Have you met someone that helps you get through your treatments and journey? Tell us about them! What about your care team – do the doctors and nurses inspire you?
- Advice: What’s something you would tell another cancer patient? We want to showcase advice from kids FOR kids. This is your time to shine.
Over the next few weeks, we are looking for video submissions in many different categories. Does this sound like something fun? Click this link to submit your interest: https://www.tfaforms.com/4838790
Once you’ve submitted your interest form, our Public Relations Coordinator will be in touch to get your video!