We are the nation’s oldest and largest grassroots organization dedicated to childhood cancer. We fund research, shape policy, raise awareness, and offer resources to children with cancer, survivors and their families. And with your support, we can continue to offer those resources free of charge to families facing a childhood cancer diagnosis. Use the form below to donate online, or click here for information on how to donate by mail.
If you can’t donate directly to ACCO, don’t worry! There are many other ways to financially contribute. You can host fundraisers, donate your old vehicle, or even just shop like you normally do at locations that donate to ACCO. Click the links below to learn more about different ways to give.
Fundraise with ACCO
Host a PJammin® Party
– Raise funds and awareness at the same time! Children with cancer often spend weeks or months in their pajamas. Stand in solidarity with these kids and raise funds for them by organizing a PJammin® day.
Start a Facebook Fundraiser
– Raise awareness for childhood cancer on Facebook and #GoGold during the month of September or any time of the year.
CardFunder: Turn Your Gift Cards Into Donations
The American Childhood Cancer Organization is working to bring our community more accessible ways to fundraise. Recently we began working with CardFunder, a new fundraising platform. CardFunder allows nonprofits to turn unwanted gift cards into fundraising dollars.
CardFunder has just launched its online giving platform and Mobile App, which makes fundraising even easier and donating even more convenient. Donors can give new or partially used gift cards directly through the American Childhood Cancer Organization online campaign page or via Mobile APP powered by CardFunder.
Shop For A Cause
Shop with iGive
– iGive is a free service to causes and members. By shopping online at their our 2400+ stores, you’re helping shop for the cause. Get started by going to their website and signing up as a free member – they take care of the rest!
– Save time and money by installing the free extension on your browser. Smarty will help you save money by applying coupon codes at checkout when you shop online!
Donate Your Car
– Donate your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat to ACCO by clicking this link. Donating is simple, easy, and takes all the work of selling and transporting a car off your hands.
– Erimish has officially partnered with ACCO! Custom stacks and singles are both available that feature “warrior” on gold bracelets. To show their support, Erimish will be generously donating 50%
of proceeds from every warrior bracelet back to ACCO!
– Get custom invitations, wall art, gifts, and so much more! Minted has partnered with ACCO to bring a special discount to our community. You save 20% while ACCO gets 15% donated! Use “FUNDRAISEACCO” at checkout to save today.
– Did you know that your child can donate to ACCO using their Greenlight Debit card? Learn more about how your child can help raise money for childhood cancer research.
– Your groceries can make a difference! Visit kroger.com
, log in, and search for American Childhood Cancer Organization. Once you enroll your rewards card, all purchases
made from it will benefit ACCO!
Make It Cute
– Make it Cute™ provides a chicer, more earth-conscious, parent-friendly solution to one of the most tried and true children’s toys in the world, the playhouse. Make it Cute™ donated a playhouse to the GO GOLD® Gala silent auction and plans to expand upon the partnership in 2024.
– Whether it’s shopping for daily essentials like groceries, buying furniture for your home office, or even booking your next trip, the ShopRaise app lets you raise funds when you shop for your cause online. Now you can turn your everyday shopping into support for your favorite cause all at no additional cost to you.
Versiti Blood Donations
– Giving blood saves lives, and children with cancer are in dire need. Find a Versiti blood donation center near you, or donate to them directly.
Purchase “The Boy Who Could Bee” by Roger Gosden – In his debut children’s book, Roger writes under the pen name Rowan Gordon. A portion of the proceeds will go to ACCO.