Did you know that there are many ways to help kids with cancer? Besides donating to ACCO, you can help by hosting fundraisers virtually, PJammin® events, and so much more. Learn more by clicking the links below.
Fundraise with ACCO
Host a PJammin party
– Children with cancer often spend weeks or months living in their pajamas when they’re in the hospital for their treatment. Stand in solidarity with these kids and raise funds for them by organizing a PJammin® day.
Start a Facebook Fundraiser
– Raise awareness for childhood cancer on Facebook and #GoGold during the month of September or any time of the year.
Run a Fundraiser for Giving Tuesday – Think you can mobilize your community? This year, you can make your own donation page with your personalized team name, mission, and a publicly-visible progress bar. If you’d rather just make a one-time contribution yourself, donating is as easy as ever! Click the link for more information about both options.
Shop For A Cause
Smile with Amazon.
Shopping on Amazon Smile is an easy and great way to donate to the American Childhood Cancer Organization. During the month of September, shop Amazon and receive a special edition “AMAZON GOES GOLD” box with a search and find activity!
Save time and money by installing the free extension on your browser. Smarty will help you save money by applying coupon codes at checkout when you shop online!
Donate Your Car.
Donate your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat to ACCO by clicking this link. Donating is simple, easy, and takes all the work of selling and transporting a car off your hands.
Stack Your Style with Erimish!
– Erimish has officially partnered with ACCO! Custom stacks and singles are both available that feature “warrior” on gold bracelets. To show their support, Erimish will be generously donating 50% of every Warrior bracelet or stack back to ACCO!
GO GOLD® with Suds of the Earth
– For the month of September, shop Suds of the Earth and 15% of your purchase will go to ACCO! Make sure you use promo code “GOGOLD” when you check out to make a donation. Shopping outside of September? ACCO will receive a 10% donation when you use “GOGOLD” at checkout.
Buy a Personalized Holiday Ribbon
– Now through December 6, make a $10 donation and you’ll receive a personalized gold ribbon in honor of your childhood cancer warrior! We will send you a physical personalized ribbon in the mail, AND
we will add a ribbon to our digital awareness tree.
Donate to ACCO. We are the nation’s oldest and largest grassroots organization dedicated to childhood cancer. We fund research, shape policy, raise awareness, and offer resources to children with cancer, survivors and their families. And with your support, we can continue to offer those resources free of charge to families facing a childhood cancer diagnosis.