If you can’t donate directly to ACCO, don’t worry! There are many other ways to financially contribute. You can host fundraisers, donate your old vehicle, or even just shop like you normally do at locations that donate to ACCO. Click the links below to learn more about different ways to give.
Fundraise with ACCO
Host a PJammin® Party
– Raise funds and awareness at the same time! Children with cancer often spend weeks or months in their pajamas. Stand in solidarity with these kids and raise funds for them by organizing a PJammin® day.
Start a Facebook Fundraiser
– Raise awareness for childhood cancer on Facebook and #GoGold during the month of September or any time of the year.
Shop For A Cause
Smile with Amazon
– Shopping on Amazon Smile is an easy and great way to donate to the American Childhood Cancer Organization. During the month of September, shop Amazon and receive a special edition “AMAZON GOES GOLD” box with a search and find activity!
– Save time and money by installing the free extension on your browser. Smarty will help you save money by applying coupon codes at checkout when you shop online!
Donate Your Car
– Donate your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat to ACCO by clicking this link. Donating is simple, easy, and takes all the work of selling and transporting a car off your hands.
– Erimish has officially partnered with ACCO! Custom stacks and singles are both available that feature “warrior” on gold bracelets. To show their support, Erimish will be generously donating 50%
of proceeds from every warrior bracelet back to ACCO!
– Get custom invitations, wall art, gifts, and so much more! Minted has partnered with ACCO to bring a special discount to our community. You save 20% while ACCO gets 15% donated! Use “FUNDRAISEACCO” at checkout to save today.
Suds of the Earth
– Shop Suds of the Earth and 10% of your purchase will go to ACCO! Make sure you use promo code “GOGOLD” when you check out to make a donation.
– Did you know that your child can donate to ACCO using their Greenlight Debit card? Learn more about how your child can help raise money for childhood cancer research.
Shop with iGive
– iGive is a free service to causes and members. By shopping online at their our 2400+ stores, you’re helping shop for the cause. Get started by going to their website and signing up as a free member – they take care of the rest!
Donate to ACCO. We are the nation’s oldest and largest grassroots organization dedicated to childhood cancer. We fund research, shape policy, raise awareness, and offer resources to children with cancer, survivors and their families. And with your support, we can continue to offer those resources free of charge to families facing a childhood cancer diagnosis.