How do you Go Gold®? It’s easy – any way you want! Putting on a Go Gold event to raise money for kids with cancer is different and unique for everyone but with one common theme: GOLD.
Why We Go Gold
In 1997, a group of parents of children impacted by cancer chose gold to represent childhood cancer. Thus, the gold ribbon! Ever since then, supporters around the world Go Gold to represent childhood cancer warriors and heroes.
How You Can Go Gold
Organizing a fun-filled “Go Gold For Kids With Cancer®” event in your community, school or workplace is a great way to raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Best part is, you can Go Gold however you want! Here are a few ideas to get you started…
- Raise funds at your school with gold swag (provided by us!)
- Host a gold-themed bake sale.
- Sell tickets to a “Golden Oldies” dance party.
- Create a gold jewelry party, costume parade, or fashion show.
- Organize a walk or run with a gold theme.
- Pass around donation buckets at a school sporting event.
- Host a gold-themed event at your salon and donate a percentage of proceeds.
The possibilities are endless. Get creative with your Go Gold® event. Bonus: we’re here to help you come up with ideas and pull it all off!
If you would like to register your event, please fill out the form below.DOWNLOAD HOST PACKET
When you organize a Go Gold® event, you will receive:
- A customized digital flyer
- Complimentary swag items such as stickers, tattoos, or bracelets
- One-on-one consulting about fundraising goals and logistics
- … And more! See additional details below!
Signature Events Coordinator
Need More Ideas?
Check out these flyers for past Go Gold® events!