You too can join the chorus in a brand new song that will be released globally on International Childhood Cancer Day, February 15, 2016. The song “We Are One” is written by Christophe Beck who composed the film music for Disney’s Frozen.
Visit child4child.com and record your voice now. All you need is your webcam. Let’s make a change.
Join Jennifer Sandino, UK Singer, in raising your voice against childhood cancer:
We need your help to make this happen!
If you are interested in adding your child’s voice to this amazing chorus, here’s what to do:
- Go to child4child.com
- Learn the very simple, moving chorus by listening to the samples recorded by some incredible child singers
- When your child is ready, click the yellow “Record the Chorus” button on child4child.com to record your child’s version of the chorus
- Pass the word along and help make this hit go viral!
- Record your child singing along with BFFs!
- Ask your child’s teacher to have the entire class record their voices!
- Get your church choir to raise their voices together on the chorus!
- Organize a team building event for your child’s sports team and record them all singing together! The possibilities are truly endless!
More about Jennifer Sandino
14 year old Jennifer Sandino is a promising artist with experience at Westfield London, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Teenstar, Open Mic UK and The Truck Pull Challenge. Jennifer’s music is based on the latest Pop music and is soon to be releasing her very own EP! She loves to perform and consistently makes YouTube videos for her loving fans. Jennifer’s target is to prepare for Britain’s Got Talent next year and hopefully Xfactor in a few years time.