You too can join the chorus in a brand new song that will be released globally on International Childhood Cancer Day, February 15, 2016. The song “We Are One” is written by Christophe Beck who composed the film music for Disney’s Frozen.
Visit child4child.com and record your voice now. All you need is your webcam. Let’s make a change – Child 4 Child.
Join Asanda Jezile, from the show Britain’s Got Talent, in raising your voice against childhood cancer:
We need your help to make this happen!
If you are interested in adding your child’s voice to this amazing chorus, here’s what to do:
- Go to child4child.com
- Learn the very simple, moving chorus by listening to the samples recorded by some incredible child singers
- When your child is ready, click the yellow “Record the Chorus” button on child4child.com to record your child’s version of the chorus
- Pass the word along and help make this hit go viral!
- Record your child singing along with BFFs!
- Ask your child’s teacher to have the entire class record their voices!
- Get your church choir to raise their voices together on the chorus!
- Organize a team building event for your child’s sports team and record them all singing together! The possibilities are truly endless!
More about Asanda Jezile
Asanda Jezile (born 2001) is a singer from London. Her parents moved to the UK from Eastern Cape South Africa over 10 years ago.
She performed Beyoncé Knowles’ “Halo” in the semi-final of Britain’s Got Talent, once again winning over both the audience and the judges. Simon Cowell told her that she has the “wow factor”, while Alesha Dixon told her she was ‘unbelievable’. She finished in last place with 1.2% of the vote. It is said that she has secured a record deal with the help of Cowell, according to a tweet from an account claiming to be Asanda’s.
She has reportedly caught the eye of Disney bosses. It was also reported that she had auditioned a lead role in an upcoming Disney movie.