“Andrea’s daughter Mae was diagnosed with Stage 4 high risk Neuroblastoma weeks after her 2nd birthday. From the moment of this terrifying diagnosis. Andrea has become an inspiration. Her ability to face this horrible beast cancer. She has done it through humor, laughter, and tears. She has demonstrated what it means to be brave and be a true advocate for her child. But also how to be vulnerable and help others going through this overwhelming battle. She is such an incredible light, mother, wife and friend. She’s not just an advocate for her daughter but for all children fighting this beast. Mae is currently NED!!! She is in her final stages of treatment. But this family still needs our support. You can follow her on Mae’s Journey. Love you Andrea you are an inspiration to so many. You have taught all of us what it means to be present and truly live in the moment and for that I’m forever grateful.” – Sarah M.
More about Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancers:
- About Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer – Detection and Diagnosis
- Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention of Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer
- What are the signs and symptoms of Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer?
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer Treatment
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer – Stages and Prognosis
- What is the expected life span of Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer?
- After Treatment – Living as a Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer Survivor
Learn More About the Different Types of Childhood Cancers:
- Childhood Brain Tumor Cancer (Brain Stem Tumors)
- Spinal Cord Tumor Cancer
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancers
- Childhood Hodgkin Lymphoma Cancers
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cancers
- Wilms tumor (Kidney Tumors)
- Bone cancer (including osteosarcoma and Ewing sarcoma)
- Leukemia Cancers: Acute lymphocytic (lymphoblastic) leukemia (ALL) Acute myelogenous leukemia (AML); Juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia (JMML)
- Hepatoblastoma (Liver Cancer)
- Rhabdoid Tumors