“Reason this person is a Gold Ribbon Hero: This little 3 year old girl found out about a month ago that she has Neuroblastoma Cancer and has been going through chemo and and just started loosing her hair. She is the daughter if a friend of mine. She is so precious and is being a trooper.” – Amy G.
More about Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancers:
- About Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer – Detection and Diagnosis
- Causes, Risk Factors, and Prevention of Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer
- What are the signs and symptoms of Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer?
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer Treatment
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer – Stages and Prognosis
- What is the expected life span of Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer?
- After Treatment – Living as a Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancer Survivor
Learn More About the Different Types of Childhood Cancers:
- Childhood Brain Tumor Cancer (Brain Stem Tumors)
- Spinal Cord Tumor Cancer
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Cancers
- Childhood Hodgkin Lymphoma Cancers
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cancers
- Wilms tumor (Kidney Tumors)
- Bone cancer (including osteosarcoma and Ewing sarcoma)
- Leukemia Cancers: Acute lymphocytic (lymphoblastic) leukemia (ALL) Acute myelogenous leukemia (AML); Juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia (JMML)
- Hepatoblastoma (Liver Cancer)
- Rhabdoid Tumors