Event Dates: January 6-10, 2021
To be considered for the 2021 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend through Team Go Gold®, please complete the application form with your participant information, select a race type, and agree to the fundraising commitment. You will then be contacted by a representative from the American Childhood Cancer Organization (ACCO) to complete registration.
All 2021 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend races registered through Team Go Gold® require a $50 registration fee per race. The registration fee is separate from the runDisney registration fee and is due at the time of registration. This does not count towards your fundraising commitment.
To participate as a team member of Team Go Gold®, you must meet a minimum fundraising commitment, based on the race selected. runDisney registration fees are INCLUDED in each fundraising commitment.
- Walt Disney World® 5K – $400 Fundraising Commitment – SOLD OUT
- Walt Disney World® 10K – $600 Fundraising Commitment – SOLD OUT
- Walt Disney World® Half Marathon – $800 Fundraising Commitment – SOLD OUT
- Dopey Challenge – $1,500 Fundraising Commitment – SOLD OUT
- Go Gold® Cheer Squad (non-runner) – $25 donation
- Not running but want to cheer on your friends and family who are? You can sign up for the Go Gold® Cheer Squad and receive an official ACCO t-shirt and other ACCO swag to get ready to cheer on the sidelines!
*American Childhood Cancer Organization does not have any Walt Disney World Marathon or Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge bibs available at this time.
Fundraising Team Benefits
- Guaranteed Race Entry paid for by American Childhood Cancer Organization
- runDisney participants receive:
- runDisney Finisher Medal, Shirt, Virtual Goody Bag and Personalized bib, on-course and post-race refreshments
- Event weekend transportation including courtesy shuttle to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort to each race event
- Team Go Gold® t-shirt and swag
- A personal fundraising page to help you reach your fundraising goal
- Network of teammates to offer support, motivation, and friendship
If you have any questions, please contact Erin Lawson at firstname.lastname@example.org!
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. ©Disney