You too can join the chorus in a brand new song that will be released globally on International Childhood Cancer Day, February 15, 2016. The song “We Are One” is written by Christophe Beck who composed the film music for Disney’s Frozen.
Visit child4child.com and record your voice now. All you need is your webcam. Let’s make a change – Child 4 Child.
Join Olivia Swinton, from The Voice Kids Australia, in raising your voice against childhood cancer:
We need your help to make this happen!
If you are interested in adding your child’s voice to this amazing chorus, here’s what to do:
- Go to child4child.com
- Learn the very simple, moving chorus by listening to the samples recorded by some incredible child singers
- When your child is ready, click the yellow “Record the Chorus” button on child4child.com to record your child’s version of the chorus
- Pass the word along and help make this hit go viral!
- Record your child singing along with BFFs!
- Ask your child’s teacher to have the entire class record their voices!
- Get your church choir to raise their voices together on the chorus!
- Organize a team building event for your child’s sports team and record them all singing together! The possibilities are truly endless!
More about Olivia Swinton
For someone so young, Olivia is certainly well traveled. She was born in the USA and then lived in the UK before moving to Australia three years go. Her best friend in England was a girl called Millie, who had leukemia. Olivia would raise money for her friend in hospital, helping her buy art supplies for all the kids in the ward. Sadly, Millie passed away a few months ago but Olivia continues to raise money for the foundation that Millie’s family set up in her honor.
Olivia debuted her singing career on The Voice Kids and is currently playing Young Cosset in Les Miserable.