You too can join the chorus in a brand new song that will be released globally on International Childhood Cancer Day, February 15, 2016. The song “We Are One” is written by Christophe Beck who composed the film music for Disney’s Frozen.
Visit child4child.com and record your voice now. All you need is your webcam. Let’s make a change.
Join Livvy Stubenrauch, who plays Young Anna in Disney’s Frozen, in raising your voice against childhood cancer:
If you are interested in adding your child’s voice to this amazing chorus, here’s what to do:
- Go to child4child.com
- Learn the very simple, moving chorus by listening to the samples recorded by some incredible child singers
- When your child is ready, click the yellow “Record the Chorus” button on child4child.com to record your child’s version of the chorus
- Pass the word along and help make this hit go viral!
- Record your child singing along with BFFs!
- Ask your child’s teacher to have the entire class record their voices!
- Get your church choir to raise their voices together on the chorus!
- Organize a team building event for your child’s sports team and record them all singing together! The possibilities are truly endless!
More about Livvy Stubenrauch
Olivia “Livvy” Stubenrauch was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is best known for her adorable and mischievous Voiceover role of “Young Anna” in Disney’s award winning animated film “Frozen” (2013). Livvy began modeling for print ads at the ripe old age of 5. She caught the acting bug when she turned 6 and landed the role of “Molly” in the play Annie at her teenage siblings’ high school Creative Arts Theater. She has loved being on stage and behind the camera ever since.
Livvy continues to live in Cincinnati but travels to Los Angeles frequently throughout the year to actively pursue roles in film and television. She had a very successful first pilot season landing the role of “Jenna” in the viral video “Get the Guy: Kids Talk Dating Problems” (2013), “Little Girl” in “The Labyrinth” (2014), as well as the Voiceover role for “Young Anna” in Disney’s “Frozen”. She has also been cast in multiple student films in her hometown of Cincinnati as well as in Chicago and Los Angeles.