Recognizing the various needs of individuals and families, we offer support and services to all Arkansas families, without regard to economics, race, religion, choice of physician, or healthcare facility. Families of children age birth to 21 years at initial diagnosis are eligible for services.
- Children with cancer who reside in or are being treated in Arkansas
- Survivors of childhood cancer
- Parents, and immediate and extended family members of children who are being treated, or have been treated, for cancer
- Bereaved families who have lost a child to cancer
- Health-Care professionals